|Gewicht verpakking||3,63 kg|
|Hoogte verpakking||102 mm|
|Diepte verpakking||394 mm|
|Breedte verpakking||540 mm|
|Gewicht en omvang|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||444 x 267 x 44 mm|
|Certificering||CE, c-UL, UL, C-tick, FCC Class A, ICES, VCCI|
|Eisen aan de omgeving|
|Relatieve luchtvochtigheid, in bedrijf||10 - 90 procent|
|Temperatuur bij opslag||-40 - 70 °C|
|Temperatuur, in bedrijf||0 - 50 °C|
|Poorten & interfaces|
|BNC output ports||3|
|RJ-45 invoer ports||1|
|Ondersteunde grafische resoluties||640 x 480 (VGA),800 x 600 (SVGA),1024 x 768 (XGA),1280 x 1024 (SXGA),1280 x 768 (WXGA),1280 x 800 (WXGA),1360 x 768 (WXGA),1366 x 768,1600 x 1200 (UXGA),1600 x 900,1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+),1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Kleur van het product||Zwart|
The Extron DVS 605 is a high performance, HDCP-compliant video scaler with three HDMI inputs, two universal analog video inputs, and simultaneous HDMI and analog high resolution outputs. The DVS 605 features advanced Extron video signal processing with deinterlacing of signals up to 1080i, Deep Color processing, and true seamless switching for professional-quality presentations. Designed for professional AV integration, the DVS 605 offers flexible control options including Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and contact closure. The DVS 605 is available with optional audio switching plus HDMI audio embedding/de-embedding, and a 3G-SDI/HD-SDI output with genlock.
Five Input Multi-Format Video Switcher
To accommodate a variety of sources, the DVS 605 features three HDMI inputs plus two universal analog video inputs that can automatically detect and process RGB computer video, HDTV, component video, S-video, and composite video. The DVS 605 provides the capability to integrate digital and analog video devices, with HDCP compliance to enable integration of Blu-ray Disc players and cable or satellite HD receivers. Auto-switching between inputs streamlines system operation as well as integration with presentation switchers or matrix switchers.
EDID Minder and Key Minder
To enhance and simplify integration of sources and displays, the DVS 605 Series features two Extron-exclusive technologies: EDID Minder® and Key Minder®. EDID Minder manages EDID communication between the display devices and input sources to ensure that the correct video formats are displayed reliably. For HDMI signals with protected content, Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between input and output devices to ensure quick and reliable switching. When receiving an HDCP-encrypted HDMI input source, the DVS 605 outputs a full-screen green signal on any video output connected to a non-HDCP compliant display. This provides immediate visual confirmation that the protected content cannot be viewed on this display.
High Performance Video Processing
The DVS 605 features an advanced scaling engine that can scale HDMI, RGB, HDTV, and standard definition video signals up or down in resolution. It provides high performance deinterlacing of all interlaced signals up to 1080i, and Deep Color processing to deliver optimal image quality. Automatic 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown detection maximizes image quality for content sources originating from film. The DVS 605 accepts and outputs signals up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K.
The DVS 605 provides simultaneous outputs for HDMI and analog RGB or component video. An additional 3G-SDI/HD-SDI output with genlock is also available. Selectable FILL and FOLLOW modes are available to ensure the proper aspect ratio of the output. FILL mode provides full screen output, while FOLLOW mode preserves the original aspect ratio of the input signal.
Create Professional Quality Presentations with Seamless Switching and Picture-in-Picture
The advanced video processing in the DVS 605 enables high quality, professional presentations with true seamless switching between Inputs 1 to 4 with selectable cut or dissolve transitions. The DVS 605 also features a flexible PIP picture-in-picture mode that allows any two video sources connected to Inputs 1 to 4 to be shown on one display. Several PIP presets are available, including side-by-side windows, and the PIP window can be dynamically sized and positioned anywhere in the image.
Audio Switching Models Available
All DVS 605 models provide automatic lip sync compensation for video processing delay. The DVS 605 A and DVS 605 AD feature five input audio switching to accompany incoming video sources. DVS 605 models with audio switching also feature HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding, plus gain and attenuation adjustments for each analog input. Audio outputs include fixed and variable balanced/unbalanced on captive screw connectors, as well as S/PDIF on coaxial RCA. Additionally, the DVS 605 AD can embed up to eight channels of audio onto the 3G-SDI/HD-SDI output.
Multiple Options for Control and Operation
The DVS 605 features front panel controls for quick access to functions. Remote configuration and control are available via USB, RS-232, and Ethernet, plus contact closure to control input switching. Housed in a 1U, full rack width metal enclosure, the DVS 605 can be easily integrated into many environments.
- Integrates HDMI and analog video sources into presentation systems — The DVS 605 provides switching and signal optimization for a wide range of AV sources.
- Inputs: Three HDMI; two universal 15-pin HD inputs for RGB, component video, S-video, or composite video
- Outputs: Simultaneous scaled outputs on HDMI and 15-pin HD
- Three HDMI inputs and two universal auto-detecting analog video inputs — The DVS 605 allows for switching between HDMI and analog video sources. Two universal analog video inputs automatically detect incoming RGB, component video, S-video, or composite video signals.
- Simultaneous outputs for HDMI and analog RGB or component video — HDMI and high resolution analog RGB or component video outputs are available for driving two displays. Models incorporating an optional 3G-SDI output are available for driving a third display.
- True seamless switching — Seamless cut and dissolve transition effects are available for Inputs 1 to 4 to enhance and deliver professional quality presentations. Input 5 features glitch-free switching with a fade to black.
- PIP - picture-in-picture — For Inputs 1 to 4, the DVS 605 provides the flexibility to allow unrestricted two-window display of standard definition and high resolution digital and analog video sources. Several PIP presets are available, including side-by-side windows. The main and PIP windows can be dynamically sized, positioned, and magnified. In DVS 605 audio models, audio switching can be set to follow either the main or PIP window.
- Auto-switching between inputs — Auto-switching allows for simple, unmanaged installation in locations such as in a lectern or under a conference table. When multiple inputs are active, the switching priority is configurable.
- Auto Input Format Detection — For the universal analog video inputs, the DVS 605 detects the incoming signal format, automatically reconfiguring itself to provide the appropriate decoding and signal processing. This feature can reduce the number of required outputs for a matrix switcher, lowering system cost while improving manageability.
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K — Available output rates include computer and video up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K.
- Advanced scaling engine with 30‑bit precision processing and motion-adaptive deinterlacing for signals up to 1080i — Image scaling and video format conversion are performed at 30‑bit precision for enhanced color accuracy and picture detail. Advanced deinterlacing for all interlaced signals up to 1080i delivers optimized image quality.
- HDCP compliant — Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
- User-selectable HDCP authorization — Allows individual inputs to appear HDCP compliant or non-HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non-HDCP mode.
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color, and HD lossless audio formats
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching — Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between input and output devices to ensure quick and reliable switching in professional AV environments, while enabling simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to one or more displays.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- SpeedSwitch® Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP-encrypted content
- Aspect ratio control — The aspect ratio of the video output can be controlled by selecting a FILL mode, which provides a full screen output, or a FOLLOW mode, which preserves the original aspect ratio of the input signal.
- HDCP authentication and signal presence confirmation — Provides real-time verification of HDCP status for each digital video input and output. This allows for simple, quick, and easy signal and HDCP verification through RS-232 or Ethernet, providing valuable feedback to a system operator or helpdesk support staff.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation provides a green signal when encrypted content is sent to a non-compliant display — A full-screen green signal is sent when HDCP-encrypted content is transmitted to a non-HDCP compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on the display.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction — Automatically enables or disables embedded audio and InfoFrames, and sets the correct color space for proper connection to HDMI and DVI displays.
- AFL™ - Accu-RATE Frame Lock — A patented technology exclusive to Extron that locks the output frame rate to a designated input to eliminate stuttering caused by frame rate conversion.
- Image freeze control — The main, PIP, or both live images can be frozen using RS-232 serial control, USB, or Ethernet control.
- Auto-Image™ setup — When activated, the unit automatically optimizes the image by analyzing and adjusting to the video input signal. This can save time and effort in setting up a newly connected source, particularly in presentation environments where different guest presenter laptops with various output resolutions will be connected.
- Auto Input Memory — When activated, the unit automatically stores size, position, and picture settings based on the incoming signal. When the same signal is detected again, these image settings are automatically recalled from memory.
- On-screen display — Displays information pertaining to the currently selected input including resolution, format, and HDCP status, and facilitates easy system setup and troubleshooting.
- On-screen input labels — An on-screen text label may be assigned to each input. It can be up to 16 characters and input via RS-232, USB, or Ethernet.
- Output Standby Mode — The unit can be set to automatically mute video and sync output to the display device when no active input signal is detected. This allows the projector or flat-panel display to automatically enter into standby mode to save energy and enhance lamp or panel life.
- Power Save Mode — The unit can be placed in a low power standby state to conserve energy when not in use.
- Picture controls for brightness, contrast, color, tint, and detail, as well as horizontal and vertical positioning, and sizing
- Automatic 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown detection — Advanced film mode processing techniques that help maximize image quality for NTSC, PAL, and 1080i sources that originated from film.
- Quad standard video decoding — A temporal, 3D adaptive comb filter provides advanced decoding of composite NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, and SECAM for integration into systems worldwide.
- User presets — Memory presets are available for each input to store and recall optimized image settings.
- Internal video test patterns for calibration and setup — The unit offers several video test patterns to facilitate proper system setup and calibration of display devices.
- Audio switching — The DVS 605 A and DVS 605 AD feature audio switching for five stereo balanced or unbalanced input sources.
- HDMI audio embedding — For DVS 605 models with audio, analog input audio signals can be embedded onto the HDMI output signal.
- HDMI audio de-embedding — For DVS 605 models with audio, embedded HDMI audio signals can be extracted to the analog stereo output or the S/PDIF output, including two-channel PCM or encoded bitstream audio for Dolby® Digital or DTS® Digital Surround.
- Output volume control — DVS 605 audio models provide volume control for the variable audio output. Both fixed and variable line level outputs are available, and each output can be balanced or unbalanced. Stereo input signals can be output as dual mono. The DVS 605 audio models also include an S/PDIF digital audio output.
- Audio input gain and attenuation — Gain or attenuation can be adjusted for each analog input to eliminate noticeable level differences when switching between sources.
- Audio breakaway — Provides the capability to break an analog audio signal away from its corresponding video signal and route to the audio outputs, allowing the analog audio channels to be operated as a separate switcher.
- Audio switching transitions — The audio output level automatically ramps down and then ramps up to match the video during switching transitions.
- Integrated audio delay — The audio output is automatically delayed to compensate for latency introduced by the video processing. A further user-defined audio delay is also available to compensate for additional system video delay.
- Optional 3G-SDI/HD-SDI output with genlock — The DVS 605 is available with a 3G-SDI/HD-SDI output that complies with SMPTE 292M and 424M, and ITU digital video standards. Genlock allows synchronization to an external reference signal for integration into broadcast and production applications.
- Front panel security lockout — This feature locks out all front panel functions except for input selection; all functions however, are available through Ethernet, USB, or RS-232 control.
- Hardwired IR connection — The DVS 605 features a rear panel hardwired IR port for connection to Extron MediaLink® controllers, IP Link® control processors, or IR receivers for additional control flexibility.
- Ethernet monitoring and control — Enables control and proactive monitoring over a LAN, WAN, or the Internet. An intuitive Web interface is included for full configuration of the unit.
- Built-in Web pages — Enables the use of a standard browser for full control and troubleshooting over an intuitive Web interface.
- RS-232 control port — Enables the use of serial commands for complete control and configuration via the Extron Windows®-based control program, or integrated into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
- Front panel USB configuration port — Enables easy configuration without having to access the rear panel.
- Contact closure ports — Can be used for external control of source switching.
- New JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- Rack-mountable 1U, full rack width metal enclosure
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient internal universal power supply — The 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, international power supply provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability.
Het niet altijd makkelijk om de juiste keuzes te maken als het gaat om AV & IT-apparatuur. De gevolgen van een onzorgvuldig advies of snelle beslissing? Ingewikkelde systemen die niet met elkaar kunnen praten, storingen en onnodige kosten. Dan is het handig als je alvorens je iets aanschaft even kunt sparren met een AV-specialist.Vraag een adviesgesprek aan Lees meer over ons advies
Vergaderen en presenteren kan op tal van verschillende manieren en de techniek biedt daarvoor meerdere oplossingen. Zeker nu meer en meer organisaties het moderne werken introduceren, waarbij bureaus plaatsmaken voor meer ruimtes om te overleggen, scrummen en brainstormen.
In 2019 heeft er een project plaatsgevonden om de entree van het gebied ook werelderfgoed-waardig te maken, net als de rest. Een onderdeel van dit project was de bouw van het hulpgemaal De Fabriek. In deze replica is nu een filmzaal gevestigd. De audiovisuele inrichting van het filmhuis was enigszins complex.
|Lees de case studie|